Peggy's Cove Bed and Breakfast
Peggy's Cove Bed and Breakfast ocean front property, once owned by world famous sculptor/artist William de Garthe, is the perfect destination to enjoy the quaint village of Peggy's Cove - one of Nova Scotia's most photographed and painted seascapes in a designated Preservation Area.
At Peggy's Cove Bed and Breakfast we compliment your stay with in-room phones, cable TV/DVD, CD/radio player and wireless internet.
All five rooms have off-room large decks, queen beds, private bath, quality bed linens, local art works, highlighted with William deGarthe prints.
Enjoy the panoramic, breathtaking views of the Cove, St. Margaret's Bay on the Atlantic Ocean and of course The Lighthouse.
Your day will start with a full health conscious breakfast created with organic fair-trade products, local produce, home baking and preserves. Coffee and tea facilities are also available in our two lounges. Relax on your own off-room deck and watch the waves roll in, with a breathtaking backdrop view of the Cove, Lighthouse and panorama of St Margaret's Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
17 Church Rd,
Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia
By the Bay Bed and Breakfast
- Pricing per night from $90 single to $150 double, $20 extra per person.
- Wonderful breakfast! A featured course plus an optional. Dietary restrictions can be accommodated with notice.
- Situated on Long Cove, 8 km (5 miles) to Peggy's Cove, 40 minutes to downtownHalifax.
- Waterfront and a view of Long Cove. Swim if you like. Sheltered coves and open bays for kayaking.
- Large rooms, free WiFi, indoor parking for bicycles and motorcycles.
- New matresses. Lots of books to relax with on the verandah.
10502 Peggy's Cove Rd.,
Glen Margaret, NS